Waverley Vets Free Senior Pet Clinics
As your pet reaches their senior years it is important to look out for symptoms which may seem to be simply a “sign of old age” as these could be the onset of a condition which can be managed when caught early
Take a quick look at the following questions:
– Is your pet over 8 years of age?
– Has your pet become less active?
– Have you noticed a change in your pet’s appetite?
– Does your pet appear stiff when getting out of bed of struggle to jump up like they used to?
– Has your pet lost or gained weight?
– Is your pet making more noise than he used to?
– Is your pet drinking more water or urinating more?
If the answer to any of them is YES, come and have a chat with one of our fully trained and qualified nurses who will be able to offer advice on a range of issues such as diet, dental care and health care in general.
We include a FREE urine test. A urine test can help detect hidden disease before your pet becomes unwell. This allows your pet to be treated earlier and more effectively.
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions or just want to bring in your senior pet for a check then please call us to book an appointment at a time that suits you on 01483 422644
We look forward to seeing you!
For further information on caring about your elderly cat, see icatcare.org/advice/elderly-cats